Get There.

Start Here.

Click Here

Academic and Career Training Opportunities


At the University Center Gaylord you will find diverse opportunities to begin your higher education, complete your higher education or advance your degree: 

  • Dual Enrollment
  • MACRAO Transfer Agreements
  • Certifications
  • Associate Degrees
  • Bachelor Degrees
  • Master Degrees

Click on the links to the left to view your programs of interest. The degree information included in this section is subject to change without notice. It is recommended that students consult an academic advisor from their college or university of interest to review specific and current degree information


Dual Enrollment And MACRAO Transfer Agreements



High School students can earn college credit through dual enrollment at North Central Michigan College-Gaylord or Kirtland Gaylord M-TEC.  High school advisor permission is required for a student to be dual enrolled in both High School and college classes each semester.

Complete MACRAO Transfer Agreements:

The MACRAO Transfer Agreements through  Kirtland Gaylord M-TEC and North Central Michigan College allow for smooth transferability of courses among participating Michigan colleges and universities.

It stipulates that 30 semester hours of 100-level and above compatible general coursework will satisfy typical freshman and sophomore-level general education requirements for the bachelor’s degree at participating universities. A KCC or NCMC student who completes the 30 credit hours for the MACRAO Transfer Agreement and who seeks to transfer to another institution must request that Student Services stamp his/her transcript “MACRAO Agreement Satisfied.”  Check each school's policies for further information.